Monday, January 15, 2007

Sexercise

Women I've never met are gyrating in front of me in more sultry ways than any girl I've ever dated has.

They bend their knees, rotate their pelvises with suave, run their hands through their hair, push up their breasts with their palms.

The husbands and boyfriends of these women are satisfied. I envy every one of them.

For an hour they stretch, contort, shimmy and sweat. Arousing music plays in the background.

There's a camera crew in from Toronto filming the session. They're shooting a documentary on the booty. They were in Atlanta last week.

"If you're shooting a documentary on the booty you probably didn't even need to leave Atlanta," I say. They laugh. They know what I'm talking about.

They've been following the instructor of the class around town the last couple days. The lanky camera man in cargo pants is getting gratuitous shots of the women bent over, he's not even trying to hide the fact it wants to see nothing but ass.

He's like me on my way to work everyday, except he gawks within an artistic context.

After a shoot the lanky cameraman retreats to the corner, giving a faux look of exhaustion.

"I hate my job," he says with a sigh and a roll of the eyes.

Mine could be a lot worse, too.

A word of advice to the guys: We've got it all wrong. The bars, the parties, Craigslist .. we're way off the mark.

Want to meet women? Want these women to think you have depth, sensuality and confidence?

Sign up for a dance class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home